- A non-refundable deposit of $50 for day camp or $100 for overnight camp is required with registration to hold your place in camp.
- Registration may be completed online with a debit or credit card or through postal mail with check or money order.
- Enrollment Confirmation: A confirmation will be sent by email once application and payment is received. If you do not have an email address we will send a confirmation by postal mail.
Late Registration: A late fee of $15 is required if payment is not received (7) days prior to the first day of camp. See DEADLINE dates on website to avoid late fees.
DEADLINE: The deadline to submit FULL payment is (7) days prior to first day of camp. Checks will not be accepted in the late registration period.
- Cancellation requests must be submitted in writing via email with campers name and camp location.
- 30+ days before camp you will forfeit deposit amount of $50 (day) or $100 (overnight)
- 14-29 days before camp you will forfeit $100 (day) or $200 (overnight)
- 1-13 days before camp you will forfeit $150 (day) or $300 (overnight)
- Cancel the day of the camp and you will forfeit $175 (day) or $350 (overnight)
- Your camp enrollment can be transferred to another camper or a scholarship camper within the same year.
- REFUNDS: Will be issued within 7 to 10 business days after the cancellation request has been processed. Full refunds are issued only in the case of an accident or illness in which a doctor’s note is required.