General Camp Information
Day Camp Tuition: $200
Overnight Camp Tuition: $400 (Commuters do not sleep onsite and pay $350)
Save $50 all Overnight Camps when you pay in full and use code SPR50. Discount ends APRIL 23rd.
Save $20 all Day Camps when you pay in full and use code SPR20. Discount ends APRIL 23rd.
New Day Camp Site @ Lakewood Presbyterian School (near White Rock Lake) use code SPR50
Check In, Meals & Departure
Day Camps (Monday - Thursday)
- Check In: 7:30-8:30 a.m. on Monday.
- AGES 7 - 18 may attend Day Camps.
- Campers must provide their own lunch.
- Camp Hours: 8:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. Monday - Thursday
- Awards Ceremony: Thursday 3:00 p.m.
- Departure: Thursday 4:00 p.m.
Overnight Camps (Sunday – Thursday)
- Check In: 1:45 – 2:45 p.m. on Sunday.
- AGES 8 -18 may attend overnight camps.
- COMMUTERS: Check in at 2:30 p.m. and plan to be in the Gym from 3:00 - 10:00 p.m. (Sunday)
- All Meals are provided in tuition. Commuters: lunch and dinner only.
- Awards Ceremony: Thursday 3:30 – 4:00 p.m..
- Departure: Thursday 5:00 p.m.
What to Bring
Day Camps: Bring a lunch daily. Come dressed in the proper athletic clothing.
Overnight Camps: Twin sheet set, blanket, pillow, towels, soap, personal toiletries, gym shoes, socks, athletic clothing, swimsuit*. Middle school and high shcool girls may not wear tank tops, cut-offs, or cheer shorts. Do NOT bring: TV, laptop, iPad, video games or music with vulgar lyrics. *Swimming may be available in Abilene and Kerrville. Girls may not wear a bikini.
Housing: You may chose your roommates/suitemates when you register. All unassigned campers will be processed during check-in. Groups of 3 or 4 will share a suite, not a room (college policy). Teams are housed in the same dorm and same floor whenever possible.
Extra Expenses: Pizza may be ordered after last session of the evening and vending machines are available in most dorms. Camp shop is available to purchase camp apparel.
Medical Release Form: The Medical Release Form is included with the Online and the Mail-in Application.
Note: The key to accelerating your development as a basketball player during this week at camp will be to have a receptive attitude toward our teaching. You will be truly amazed at what will be accomplished when you are fully teachable. Before coming to camp play enough basketball to prevent blisters and pulled muscles. We look forward to an exciting and productive summer camp!