General Camp Information
Day Camp Tuition: $200
Overnight Camp Tuition: $400
January 18 - February 20 Discount: Use Code JANFEB17
Save $60 on day camp & $100 on overnight tuition when you pay in full.
Save $115 on 7 on 7 Football Camp with Code: 7on7 when you pay in full.
Normangee Day Camp use Code: NOR17 and save$60 when you pay in full. Expires February 28th
Check In, Meals & Departure
Day Camps (Monday - Thursday)
- Check In: 7:30-8:30 a.m. on Monday.
- AGES 7 - 18 may attend Day Camps.
- Campers must provide their own lunch.
- Camp Hours: 8:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. Monday - Thursday
- Awards Ceremony: Thursday 3:00 p.m.
- Departure: Thursday 4:00 p.m.
Overnight Camps (Sunday – Thursday)
- Check In: 1:45 – 2:45 p.m. on Sunday.
- AGES 8 -18 may attend overnight camps.
- COMMUTERS: Check in at 2:30 p.m. and plan to be in the Gym from 3:00 - 10:00 p.m. (Sunday)
- All Meals are provided in tuition. Commuters: lunch and dinner only.
- Awards Ceremony: Thursday 3:30 – 4:00 p.m..
- Departure: Thursday 5:00 p.m.
What to Bring
Day Camps: Bring a lunch daily. Come dressed in the proper athletic clothing.
Overnight Camps: Twin sheet set, blanket, pillow, towels, soap, personal toiletries, gym shoes, socks, athletic clothing, swimsuit*. Middle school and high shcool girls may not wear tank tops, cut-offs, or cheer shorts. Do NOT bring: TV, laptop, iPad, video games or music with vulgar lyrics. *Swimming may be available in Abilene and Kerrville. Girls may not wear a bikini.
Housing: You may chose your roommates/suitemates when you register. All unassigned campers will be processed during check-in. Groups of 3 or 4 will share a suite, not a room (college policy). Teams are housed in the same dorm and same floor whenever possible.
Extra Expenses: Pizza may be ordered after last session of the evening and vending machines are available in most dorms. Camp shop is available to purchase camp apparel.
Medical Release Form: The Medical Release Form is included with the Online and the Mail-in Application.
Note: The key to accelerating your development as a basketball player during this week at camp will be to have a receptive attitude toward our teaching. You will be truly amazed at what will be accomplished when you are fully teachable. Before coming to camp play enough basketball to prevent blisters and pulled muscles. We look forward to an exciting and productive summer camp!